Greetings! Happy you made it here for my first introductory post. I am going to jump right in and show you how I made these delicious morsels!
I found this recipe from an airfryer book that was very disappointing. I majorly tweaked it and with fingers crossed, it came out pretty good.
First, I flattened 4 pieces of brioche bread with a rolling pin. I smeared cream cheese and jam sparingly.
Second, I rolled the bread very tightly, almost mashing it. I did this the night before and wrapped it in plastic wrap to cut on time.
Then, I dipped the rolls in egg & milk combo. Rolled the roll-up in sugar & cinnamon mix. Sprayed the roll-ups with oil.
French Toast Roll-ups Recipe
(Some day I will figure out how to be all fancy and provide print functions)
Servings: 2 each for a kid
4 slices of bread (I used brioche)
Jam of your choice
1 tbsp of milk, cream or half n half
1/4 cup of Sugar
1 tsp of Cinnamon
1. Flatten 4 pieces of bread with a rolling pin.
2. Smear cream cheese and jam sparingly on each piece of bread.
3. Roll each bread very tightly, almost mashing it together. You can prepare this in advance. Wrap the roll-ups in plastic wrap and refrigerate.
4. Dip each roll-up in the egg dip.
5. Roll each roll-up in the sugar mix.
6. Place the roll-ups in the airfryer and for ~10 minutes @ 350 °F. At the half way point at 5 minutes, turn over and check for crispness.
Please remember not all airfryers are created equal! Adjustments may occur.